Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blogger dilemma

Well, apparently I like to post pictures to my blog and quite a few of them.  I've reached my 1GB limit of storage for pictures on my blog.  I'm working to figure out how to take care of this issue.  I can keep blogging, just can't add more pictures until I resolve this issue.  Who wants to read my blog without pictures though?  The only reason to read what I write is because it narrates the pictures.

Have a lovely day and hopefully I'll get this resolved and back to uploading many pictures for your viewing pleasure.  If you are a blogger and have advice for dealing with this issue, I'm open to suggestions.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe saving the pictures at a lower resolution (for web not print quality) will result in smaller file sizes and therefore more picture space! Kinda a pain to save the pics separately before uploading, but better than paying for space ;-)

    ReplyDelete