Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Sharing Husband

My last post, at the beginning of the month, was about my wonderful husband.  He's still wonderful, but now he has shared his cold with me.  He was sick over Christmas without the opportunity to rest.  We went to Grandma Kris' house for Christmas day, which provided extra entertainment for Joel.  This helped me to let Jim rest all day yesterday and I started with the cold last night.  Fortunately, both kids seem to be healthy and resilient.  Jim is recovering and I'm hoping to fight it fast than he did.  I'm also hoping the kids can continue to be germ free.  They are too busy playing and exploring all their Christmas presents to even really care or notice that both Mommy and Daddy are sick. I hope everyone else had a healthy Christmas!

As a side note, I'm hoping to be able to upload pictures again sometime... 

1 comment: