Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's in the genes

Here are my parents' four grandkids!  I love how they all love each other so much!!  Can you tell they are related?
Kirstin, Trevor (10), Kelsie (14), Joel

One of the days while enjoying our time in Texas, Joel went with Uncle Tim, Aunt MeMe, and Trevor to Legoland.  They have a family pass.  Joel loved every minute of his special time.  Here are a few of the pictures that Melanie took for me.  She was texting them to me as I was enjoying some shopping (alone). :-)

Seriously, they look so much alike (and act alike too!!!)  This is Joel with Uncle Tim (my brother).


on a ride at Legoland


Watching the 4D movie (I think they watched it twice even!)

I just found these pictures from my SIL and had to share... I'll get back to the rest of our trip soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment